About the Role
As the Wellness Program Manager, you’ll launch and run a new Equine Assisted Wellness program. You'll become an expert on the course material and develop a marketing plan using social media to attract the target audience. You’re passionate about the healing benefits of time spent with horses and enjoy assisting people on their healing journey. You believe horses are entitled to live their best life doing activities they are suited for and comfortable doing in an environment that provides them with physical, mental and emotional balance.
Responsibilities might include social media management, website management, responding to email/messenger inquiries and other administrative tasks as needed. This is a commission based position. Hours will vary, depending on events/programs scheduled.
· A minimum of 3 years instructing experience, Coaches Liability Insurance and OE membership is required
· First Aid/CPR certification is required
· Experience in yoga, tai chi or similar discipline
· Knowledge of Equine-imity, other Equine Assisted Wellness program or techniques, or willingness to learn such a program is required
· Experience launching a successful program is required
· Must be comfortable around all animals including, but not limited to, horses, dogs, cats and chickens
About the Company
Aisling Ridge offers experiences with horses through lessons, courses, camps, and events at our facility located on the Niagara Escarpment in beautiful Grimsby, Ontario. We believe lessons should provide so much more than development of riding skills alone. Our program is carefully structured as a complete education curriculum to develop true horse-masters and emphasize important life skills such as leadership, effective communication, self-confidence and self-esteem, while providing a physically, mentally and emotionally healthy environment for horses.