About the Role
Do you have a passion for teaching foundational skills to beginner level riders, especially children and teens? Does inspiring and empowering students through partnering with horses motivate you? Are you obsessed with continuous education for yourself and for the benefit of your students and horses?
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic and lighthearted horse-person to join our barn family! As an Instructor, you’ll inspire and empower children, teens, and adults and facilitate as they learn about partnership, communication, behaviour and training both in and out of the saddle.
Available positions are Mondays from 3:30PM - 9:00PM, Wednesdays from 3:30PM - 9:00PM and Saturday mornings from 8:30AM - 12:30PM. Options of single or multiple shifts per week.
· A minimum of 2 years instructing experience, Coaches Liability Insurance and OE membership is required
· First Aid/CPR certification is required
· Experience in multiple disciplines of riding, including Dressage, and experience with partnership-based horsemanship is required
· Must be outgoing, enthusiastic and comfortable with both children and adults
· Must be comfortable around all animals including, but not limited to, horses, dogs, cats and chickens
About the Company
Aisling Ridge offers experiences with horses through lessons, courses, camps, and events at our facility located on the Niagara Escarpment in beautiful Grimsby, Ontario. We believe lessons should provide so much more than development of riding skills alone. Our program is carefully structured as a complete education curriculum to develop true horse-masters and emphasize important life skills such as leadership, effective communication, self-confidence and self-esteem, while providing a physically, mentally and emotionally healthy environment for horses.